DISCOVER LOMMEL PROVING GROUND
Ford Clubs Day is an initiative by Ford Belgium together with united Ford clubs from Belgium. The day offers the opportunity to share our love for the brand in this unique setting.
The exclusive event let's you discover Ford Lommel Proving Ground, the most convenient and enchanting venue in all of Europe. In the morning, a tour of the test tracks is organised for all participants, with their own car. In the afternoon, Ford will offer a number of interesting and fun activities on the test tracks, each time for a limited number of participants.
As a member of Ford Performance Club, you can be part of this unique event.
Make sure you register in time, places are limited!
- Ford-only meeting
- Introducing to LPG
- Guided tour on the test tracks
- Food trucks
- Fun and interesting activities*
*activities on the test tracks, each time for a limited number of participants
1 car with max. 2 persons
Members: € 25
Oude Diestersebaan 135, 3920 Lommel
- You participate with your own Ford, alone or with one passenger.
- Each participant will provide enough fuel in their own vehicle.
- All participants are expected between 9h and 10h30. We will send you the exact timing in time.
- The vehicles of the participants will be grouped according to the instructions that will be given on the spot.
- Ford exceptionally allows the active use of smartphones and other photo/video devices during the day.
- The cost for participating in the event is fixed at €25 per participating car, to be paid in advance through our Club. The costs mainly cover the supervision of the event by Ford Lommel team members and logistic support.
- Ford will provide some food-trucks where food and drinks can be bought at reasonable prices, for those who wish to do so.
- Participation is only confirmed after receipt of payment and confirmation email from Ford Performance Club.
Ford Lommel Proving Ground is a private Ford site where the testing of prototypes and other vehicles for the European market (day and night) always has the highest priority.
It is not a public place where anything goes. We will have to take into account the restrictions and procedures.
These procedures include: no non-participating spectators, no children under 16, no pets, and stricter covid-19 rules than elsewhere, no alcohol, smoking in designated areas....
It is of utmost importance that every participant is aware of these restrictions.
In any case the team of Ford Lommel Proving Ground will provide extensive guidance during the event, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
AND JOIN US AT LOMMEL PROVING GROUND
Please note that the reservation limit has been reached.
You can sign up for the reserve list for when additional places become available.